All applicants are required to submit IN PERSON the following documents (Original documents must be presented with a photocopy):
- Visa application form, duly filled out, dated, and signed
- Two recent passport-size photographs, attached to the application form
- A valid passport (passport must be valid for at least six months after the end of the planned journey)
- Include all old passport with previous travels
- A photocopy of the first page of the passport
- Certificate of employment and leave of absence approved by employer (if self-employed: official business registration; if religious: certificate from the Apostolic Nunclature and letter of guarantee from the Italian / Belgian / English and Filipino congregations)
- Income Tax Return from the previous year, where applicable
- Means of support: International credit cards and recent bank certification plus the last three months' statement of account of the same bank account.
- An international valid worldwide travel insurance (worldwide health and repatriation insurance), covering the duration of the intended journey
- Roundtrip booking certificate and complete itinerary with departure and return dates (please do not purchase the ticket unless your visa is granted). Some embassies might insist on a roundtrip confirmed ticket.
- Proof of relationships: Marriage contracts and/or birth certificates (must be authenticated by N.S.O.)
IF YOU ARE VISITING FRIENDS OR RELATIVES
- Affidavit of support ("Attestation d'Accuell" issued by Mayor's office in the country you are going to)
- A letter of guarantee of return to the Philippines from the host
- All original documents must be directly sent by the applicant and must be presented to the embassy on the date of filing the application.
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT
- Affidavit from both parents with employment, bank certifications, and ITR of parents
- Proof of enrollment in a university / college / school
IN CASE OF MINORS
- Certified affidavit of parental or guardian's consent
- A recently duly authenticated birth certificate from the N.S.O. (National Statistics Office)
- Travel certification, issued by the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) for minors below the age of 14 who will be travelling abroad unaccompanied